- Close on rise when the fluid temperature exceeds the higher set point (turning the fan on) and they re-open at the lower set point (turning the fan off).
- The 22°F hysteresis prevents the fan from over-cycling. The top of the switch may be rotated in 90° increments for ease of wiring.
- Power Supply: 12V - 24V - 230V
- Working Temperature: -4°F to +248°F
- Maximum Pressure: 2900 PSI
- Switching accuracy: ± 7°F
- Body Material: Brass
- Mounting: Any Position
- Electrical Connection: DIN 40050 IP65
- Maximum Contact Load:
12V 10 Amp
24V 5 Amp
115V 10 Amp
230V 15 Amp