Frequently Asked Questions
Who is hydraulicstore.com?
Hydraulicstore.com is the internet marketing arm of Trausch Dynamics founded in 1989 in Grand Island, Nebraska. We offer thousands of items stocked in our warehouses ready for immediate shipment. We want to be your one source for hydraulic and pneumatic products. Our success is evident because of the positive feedback we receive from our customers. We are devoted to customer satisfaction by offering quality products delivered promptly and great customer service. Try us out! You will not be disappointed.
How do I contact hydraulicstore.com?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 800-323-5749
- Fax: 308-382-0253
- Mailing Address: 3727 Westgate Road, Grand Island, NE 68803
We value and respect your privacy. Click here to find out more.
What is your quality policy?
Hydraulicstore.com is committed to quality by adhering to customer and regulatory requirements. Each employee is directly responsible for quality of his or her work and is qualified to initiate steps to ensure both quality and perpetual improvement within the organization.
What payment options do I have?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. We do not accept PayPal payments but will accept checks and money orders. Please call to make these arrangements. We do not ship COD. Click here for an order form.
How do I open an account with you?
We do offer NET 30 terms. Click here to fill out an application and fax or email it back. Please realize that it may take up to two weeks for NET 30 terms to be approved. If you need an item shipped sooner, we recommend using a credit card to secure payment.
Can I order an item from you not listed on the website?
Not every item we stock is listed online. New items arrive daily. Also, we have access to many manufacturers. If you need an item you can't find on the website, simply e-mail or call us. We will work to find it for you.
Do you offer quotes for large orders?
Discounted pricing is available and noted on many items that have quantity breaks (). Our philosophy is to offer competitive pricing online from the onset. Other circumstances may allow us to discount pricing based upon quantity. Please call or email us.
Do you ship internationally?
We currently ship to U.S. and Canada. For international shipping, please contact us.
Do you accept blanket orders?
Blanket purchase orders are a great way to lock in today's price for up to 12 months. We are happy to set them up for you and keep up with your ongoing fluid power needs. Let us know the frequency and quantities you require on a regular basis and we can arrange to ship and bill these items at the intervals you choose.
What does stock status mean?
- IN STOCK - item is in stock and ready to ship (subject to prior sale)
- SHIPS SAME DAY - item(s) must go through processing before shipment or the item(s) ship from a different warehouse. Item(s) are typically shipped the following business day if it is ordered late in the day.
- SHIPS NEXT BUSINESS DAY - item(s) are typically shipped the following business day.
- AVAILABLE - item is currently out of stock. Contact a sales representative for lead time.
* DAYS are business days and do not include Saturday, Sundays, and holidays.
* WEEKS are business weeks that include (5) days and do not include Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
What is an OrderPad?
OrderPads are lists that allows you to generate your own custom part number(s) and have easy access to your frequently ordered items. OrderPads are a simple and effective tool for saving you time and energy. From login to checkout, it can take less than a minute for repeat purchases.
Think of OrderPads as custom lists for the items you order on a regular basis. It could be a list of items you sell or use often, or a list of items that you need to maintain a machine.
OrderPads also allows you to assign your own part numbers to items on the site. These custom part numbers are searchable on the site (if you are logged in), and will be used on all documentation from then on (e.g. invoices, packing slips, shipping labels).EXAMPLE: Let's say you have a machine you are building a machine that requires various items to build.
- You log in.
- Hover over your name on the top-right side to access the dropdown menu.
- Click on 'OrderPad(s)' to create an OrderPad.
- After creating an OrderPad, find any item on the site.
- Click '+ OrderPad' to add items to an OrderPad.
Every time you log into our website, items that are in your OrderPads will have a star next to the item part number.
If you are still unsure on how to use OrderPads, just give us a call and we'll walk you through it.