- FOR USE ON THE FOLLOWING HOSE TYPES: 1SN, 2SN, 100R16, 100R17, SK216, 4ST, & 100R4 (3/4" & 1" ONLY).
- "Bite-the-wire" design. The teeth cut through the outer cover and bite into the steel of the hose.
- One-piece from the connection to the stem. No brazing is involved in the manufacturing process.
- Burst and impulse tests have been performed to over 1,000,000 cycles.
- Easily identified. All 'A' Series crimp fittings have a single-line and double-line on their shells
*** Slide left / right to view more ***