- Brand or Prince
- Rotate the handle and control the flow out of "CF" up to the maximum controlled flow rating of the valve
- Remaining flow is bypassed to "EF" port (excess flow port)
- The "EF" port flow can be used to power another circuit or it can be returned to tank
- Once the controlled flow ("CF") is set, it will remain nearly constant with variations in pressure on either the "CF" or "EF" legs of the circuit.
- The valve may be used as an inline valve by plugging the "EF" port and using "IN" and "CF"
- Do NOT run flow backwards through this valve
*** Slide left / right to view more ***